Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
1. Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
2. Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
3. Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
4. We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
5. We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
Data We Gather
The information you have provided us with
We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
The information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to provide our service to you.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to analyse our readership.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. You can control your cookies at the browser level.